SpeakEasy: Conquering Your Fear of Speaking in Public
Do you get nervous when presenting at company meetings? Do you find it hard to make conversation at gatherings and social events? Do you lock up in awkward social situations? If so, this one day workshop is just for you! It’s aimed at anybody who wants to improve their speaking skills in informal situations. We’ll give you the confidence and the skills to interact with others and to speak in informal situations and in front of small groups.
How You Will Benefit:
- Enhance the ability to speak one-on-one with others.
- Feel more confident speaking socially or small groups such as meetings.
- Practice developing these skills in a safe and supportive setting
What You Will Cover:
- Good communication skills
- Barriers to communication
- The skill of interactive listening
- Interpersonal skills
- The art of conversation
- Re-designing yourself for strength
- Fifteen ways to master a meeting
- Sticky situations
- Controlling physical & mental nervousness