Customer Service: Critical Elements of Customer Service
Have you ever encountered an unpleasant customer and not known what to do? Do you worry that you’re not assertive enough with demanding people? Do you struggle to solve problems? Do you know who your customers are? Do you have individual and organizational goals to strive for? This two day workshop will help you in all of these areas, and more!
How You Will Benefit:
- Recognize that service delivery is an individual response value.
- Understand how your own behavior impacts the behavior of others.
- Develop more confidence and skill as a problem-solver.
- Communicate more assertively and effectively.
- Learn some ways to make customer service a team approach.
What You Will Cover:
- Who Are Your Customers?
- Understanding and Meeting Expectations
- Your Self-Image
- Meeting Expectations
- Setting Standards
- SMART Goals
- Telephone Techniques
- Communication Skills
- The Talkative Caller
- Dealing With Difficult People
- Steps To Problem-Solving
- Resolving Conflict
- Service PRIDE
- Acting Assertively
- Managing Stress