Time Management: Get Organized for Peak Performance
Time is money, the saying goes, and lots of it gets lost in disorganization and disruption. This workshop will help you get a grip on your office space, organize your work flow, learn how use your planner effectively, and delegate some of your work to other people.
This one-day workshop will also help you organize and prioritize for greater workplace efficiency. The workshop is full of ideas for organizing your work area and your paperwork and working on the “right” things.
Get out of your mental rut. Think new thoughts about the time you have. Discover new ways of doing things, and feel more in control of your life.
How You Will Benefit:
- Better organize yourself and your workspace for peak efficiency.
- Understand the importance of, and the most useful techniques for, setting and achieving goals.
- Identify the right things to be doing and develop plans for doing them.
- Learn what to delegate and how to delegate well.
- Take control of things that can derail workplace productivity.
What You Will Cover:
- The power of change
- Understanding yourself
- Setting goals
- Setting a ritual
- The four D’s and STING
- Organizing your workspace
- Organizing your files
- Managing your workload