Sales Training: Overcoming Objections to Nail the Sale
If you are like most sales professionals, you are always looking for ways to overcome customer objections and close the sale. This one day workshop will help you plan, prepare, and execute proposals and presentations that address customer concerns, reduce the number of objections you encounter, and improve your batting average at closing the sale.
How You Will Benefit:
- Identify the steps you can take to build your credibility.
- Identify the objections that you encounter most frequently.
- Develop appropriate responses when prospective buyers throw you a curve.
- Learn ways to disarm objections with proven rebuttals that get the sale back on track.
- Learn how to recognize when a prospect is ready to buy.
- Discuss how working with your sales team can help you succeed.
What You Will Cover:
- Building credibility
- Your competition
- Critical communication skills
- Observation skills
- Handling customer complaints
- Overcoming objections
- Handling objections (including general and specific response strategies)
- Pricing issues
- How can teamwork help me?
- Buying signals
- Closing the sale