Conflict Management and Self Defense
(Includes TKI Assessment $35.00 value)
This 1/2 day session will focus on helping you identify strategies you can adopt, at work and in your personal life when confronted with conflict. A pre-assessment will identify your Conflict Management Style utilizing the TKI Assessment. For more information on TKI visit us at: The Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI)
- Recognize how your own attitudes and actions impact on others
- Find new and effective techniques for managing negative emotions
- Develop coping strategies for dealing with difficult people and difficult situations
- Identify those times when you have the right to walk away from a difficult situation
- Learn some techniques for managing and dealing with anger.
- Learn self defense techniques and when to use them.
Incorporate this program into your annual Bill 168 compliance program and prepare your employees for dealing with potential violence and harassment situations in the workplace. Be better able to deal with Conflict in your daily lives.
Professionals from Beyond Rewards Inc., who specialize in assisting companies with their human resource, risk management, health and safety and training needs, will present this topic. Special thanks to Roy Paul with the Shido-Kan Karate who will be joining us and providing tips and direction on how to protect yourself should you come into a difficult situation in the workplace, in a parking lot, if your car breaks down on the side of the road, and more through self defense techniques. Dress casual and comfortable.
Register for an Advanced Self Defense Course ($35.00 later) now and pay only $30.00/person. Total payment would be $130.00 plus HST