Train the Trainer
The Practical Trainer
If you do on the job training in your organization, this three-day workshop can help you feel more comfortable and more competent. You will explore how adults learn and take a step-by-step approach to create training sessions that meet employee needs and you will have the opportunity to practice these skills in a safe environment. Training results are too important to leave to chance. Register today, so you will be prepared when you are asked to stand and deliver.
How You Will Benefit:
- Recognize the importance of considering the participants and their training needs, including the different learning styles and adult learning principles.
- Know how to write objectives and evaluate whether these objectives have been met at the end of a training session.
- Develop an effective training style, using appropriate training aids and techniques.
- Conduct a short group training session that incorporates these training concepts.
What You Will Cover:
- Successful training programs
- Adult learning principles
- Learning styles
- Training objectives
- Effective trainers versus ineffective trainers
- Training aids
- Training techniques
- The training cycle
- Presentation skills
- Using visual aids
- Dealing with difficult trainees
- Evaluating your training