Telemarketing: Using the Telephone as a Sales Tool
Virtually everybody in sales today sells over the phone at least part of the time. Perhaps it is time for you to evaluate how you use the telephone and where it fits into your sales and marketing mix. This one-day workshop will show you how the telephone can supplement, enhance, and sometimes replace other means of marketing and selling, and how this personal approach can dramatically increase your sales success. This one-day workshop will also talk about how to hone your communication skills, your ability to persuade, and your ability to personalize each sales call.
How You Will Benefit:
- Ways to build trust and respect.
- How to warm up your sales approach to reduce your fear of cold calling.
- Ways to make a positive first impression.
- Strategies that help you speak to the decision-maker.
- Create a script to maximize your efficiency on the phone.
- Learn what to say to create interest, handle objections, and close the sale.
What You Will Cover:
- Change your skills, change your income
- Separating your company from the competition
- Building trust and respect
- The Johari window
- Good communication skills
- Developing your script
- Pre-call planning
- Phone tag and call backs
- Following up
- Closing the sale